Pornography Seminar: The Impact of a Pornified Culture
Presented by Jason Soucinek.
Meant for parents and pastors, this forum works through the reality that porn is everywhere. Porn influences the images we see in social media and even some of the relationships we share. This forum is meant to tackle the subject in ways that transcends the shame and begins a dialogue that addresses the lies porn communicates about love, relationships, and sex.
AT THIS FORUM, WE WILL ENGAGE VARIOUS TOPICS SURROUNDING PORNOGRAPHY, INCLUDING:
- The current culture, trends, and influences surrounding pornography.
- Biblical framework for thinking about sex and sexuality in light of the porn epidemic.
- Understanding the importance for these conversations as a parent/pastor.
- Why language and posture are so important; learning nuances and dangers surrounding these conversations.
- Separating habit from addiction and the role shame plays in pornography use.
Many formats are available for conferences, retreats, seminars, and community programs.
If you are interested in hosting this seminar, please fill out the seminar request form by clicking here.